What to do if an accident occurs in a workplace? | REA Law


What to do if an accident occurs in a workplace?
If an accident occurs in a workplace, there should be workers compensation coverage that would apply.
In addition, if the third party outside of the employer caused the incident, there may be some liability to that third party, as well.
What you want to do after a workers compensation claim is possibly arisen, an accident at the workplace, is you'll want to first get medical treatment if that's necessary, and it probably will be, but if you need it immediately get it immediately.
You want to report the incident to your supervisor, your manager, you want to make sure everything is documented, and you'll want to make it clear that you're interested in filing a claim for workers compensation.
You will also want to, of course, visit an attorney and get a consultation.
If you have any questions about what to do after a workplace accident, you can call me, Ray Areshenko, at REA Law (775) 300-7594, or visit our website at www.rea-law.com.